Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. The store sells liturgical vestments via the Internet.
2. All prices are gross (the VAT included).
3. Orders are carried out by the company:
Demlin 39 G
Tax Identification No. PL593-240-29-00
4. By placing an order with the Internet store the Buyer accepts principles of sale arising from these rules.
1. When placing an order all boxes should be filled in.
2. After an order has been placed, the Buyer is sent an e-mail containing a confirmation link through which the Buyer confirms the placed order. The above-mentioned e-mail contains also all data provided when placing the order and the list of all ordered products.
3. Orders that have not been confirmed will not be carried out.
4. The Buyer will be informed by e-mail if products are unavailable at the moment and an order cannot be fulfilled. If a part of an order is unavailable, the Buyer will be informed about the order status and will make a decision on a further action (partial fulfilment, giving up the purchase).
5. An order is carried out within 2 to 8 working days of the date of order confirmation. The store will contact the Buyer to make individual arrangements if the period of order fulfilment may be extended.
Modes of Payment
1. The buyer can choose one of the following modes of payment:
- eService system (payments by payment cards)
Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
- PayPal (payments via paypal account or payment cards)
- Bank transfer
2. Bank transfer data:
Account IBAN: PL84 1140 2004 0000 3112 0074 8319
Account IBAN: PL61 1140 2004 0000 3012 0189 9590
Account IBAN: PL51 1140 2004 0000 3112 0189 9624
Account holder: Rafal Lopusinski
BIC / SWIFT code: BREXPLPWMBK
Bank name: BRE Bank SA
3. Please state your order of number in the title transfer.
1. Goods are sent by courier
Exception: Brazil, Mexico and Chile - regular/pririty mail.
2. Shipment costs depend on the weight of ordered products and country of destination.
3. Shipment costs are borne by the Buyer.
4. The store offers delivery of ordered products around the world.
1. Pursuant to the Act of 2 March 2002 on the Protection of Consumers’ Rights the Buyer may give up goods ordered in our store within 30 days after the collection of shipment.
EXCEPTIONS: We don't accept returns cassocks, mozzettas and cinctures for cassock because these products are made to the individual sizes.
2. To return goods the Buyer should login to account click here, fill form and send back purchased products
3. The store returns the Buyer the 100% value of products by bank transfer to an account (please provide the account number in an appropriate box in the return form), by PayPal or eService
4. When replacing the product to another customer is obliged to pay the cost of shipping
1. All products offered in the store are brand-new.
2. In order to lodge a complaint the Buyer should login to account click here, fill form and send back purchased products
3. If the complaint is accepted, the store replaces the product subject to the complaint with a defect-free one by sending it to the Buyer at its own expense.
4. If the replacement specified in point 3 is impossible (e.g. because of exhausted stock), the store will, at the discretion of the Buyer, offer another available product or return money to the Buyer.
5. Complaints concerning mechanical damage of products and/or shipment occurred in transport will be considered provided that a damage report has been drawn up in the presence of a product deliverer at the time of product delivery.
6. Complaints will be considered within 5 working days. The time limit for carrying out the complaint procedure depends on the type of reported damage.
1. The store reserves the right to make amendments to the Rules.
2. In any matters that have not been provided in these Rules, appropriate provisions of the Civil Code and other generally binding legal regulations should apply accordingly.